- Jul 22, 2021
- Reaction score
Update 3.21 - Alpha
The 3.21 internal update brought new GamePlay features including a very important update. The Horrific Metin Stones.
Created from the fragmented energy of 10 Metin Stones, these stones, pure concentrate of evil, grant you rewards that match your expectations. But beware, the fight is much more ferocious.
Horrific Metin Stones
Horrific Metin Stones
- The usual metin stones drop a fragment from their core, a pure concentrate of evil energy.
- There are 24 possible fragments distributed over the Metins from level 5 to 105.
- Once 10 fragments have been collected, they combine to create a Quartz, a concentrate of the evil energy of these 10 Metin Stones.
- Clicking on one of these Quartz will cause an Horrific Metin to appear, identical to the one on the Quartz. Thus, destroying 10 Metin of Sorrow will grant you 10 Fragments of Metin of Sorrow which will allow you to summon an Horrific Metin of Sorrow.
- When summoned, the fragments will swirl and amalgamate to form the Metin.
- The Horrific Stones are twice as large and benefit from the size-related resistance bonuses. These Metins also have twice the life and defence.
- Monsters that appear out of an Horrific Stone Metin automatically have higher final damage, as well as an increased critical hit and piercing hit rate. The duel will be much more complicated than a classic Metin.
- Attacking an Horrific Metin Stone and staying in contact for too long can scare you, giving you a 30-second malus that reduces the damage you deal.
- Killing monsters from an Horrific Metin Stone grants you much more experience and yang.
- Destroying an Horrific Metin stone grants you more Yangs and better loot
- The final loot pool is not yet properly defined. However, rare items, better items, high level stones, as well as possible improved manuals will be included in the final loot pool.
- Added new Metins to the internal loot-pool managing spirit stones.
- Minor modification of drops and boxes for the Horrific Metins.
- Minor fixes.
- Fixed encoding of monster and item names to handle longer entries.
- Minor fixes to the activity system and the advanced combat manager. (From 3.10 - 3.11+ Updates)
If you want to be kept informed in real time about future updates, or if you want to interact casually with the community as well as receive real-time information about server progress and ETA. I invite you on the Official Discord Server.